I’m sure you found this review because you were introduced to or told about the great money you could make with Valentus.
MLM can certainly be a great way to make extra money and be in business for yourself. There are a huge number of companies to choose from, it’s wise to do some research before joining one.
Right off the top, Valentus is a legitimate MLM company. It’s not a pyramid scheme and I’m not going to waste time explaining about pyramid schemes, because Valentus is not a pyramid scheme. I’m going to give you the straight facts so you can determine if Valentus could be the right business opportunity for you.
What is Valentus
- Valentus is a health and wellness company founded in 2014 by Dave Jordan. They have specialty coffees designed to promote weight loss.
- They have a B+ BBB rating, but are not accredited by the BBB
- They were involved in a big lawsuit with one of their suppliers, that was eventually settled out of court.
- They have many complaints filed with the BBB, primarily regarding promised refunds. Many customer complaints about how difficult it is to get an inquiry responded to.
What are Valentus’s products
They have an exceptional line of products designed to promote a healthy body and lifestyle. The categories of products include:
- Skin Care
- Weight Management Coffee and Cocoa
- Overall Wellness
- Sugar “Chaperone” – to help reduce the negative effects of carbohydrates and provide all-day energy
- Weight Management Support-products used alone or in conjunction with the coffee and cocoa drinks
- Cleanse-Ketogenic fat-burning
Their number one product that brings people into the program is the Slimroast Optimum Dark Roast Coffee. It has natural appetite suppressants, detox components, feel good nutritious ingredients, and also tastes great.
Unfortunately, Valentus has been warned by the FDA that some of their ingredients are considered amphetamines and illegal in the US.
What is the cost to join
You can get started with a one-time fee of $20, which gives you a website link to purchase product at a discount.
What is the compensation plan
As with any MLM, there are basically 2 ways to make money, sell product and recruit others to do the same. Also the compensation plan is a bit complex.
First, in order to make money, you have to qualify as an independent representative (IR). An IR must maintain a monthly 50BV (business volume) to remain active and able to receive additional bonus payments.
The basic starter package costs $59.95 and that would be a required monthly purchase. There are additional product packs that can get you started at higher levels, qualifying for more money. Those are:
- Starter – $145.95
- Advanced – $239.95
- Business Builder – $575.95
- Career Success – $1199.95
You can check out the complete details here.
PROs & CONs
- Products are well liked for the most part
- Able to purchase product at discount if you join
- Products are expensive
- Monthly purchase required to remain active
- Company has a lot of complaints and is facing legal issues about the products
Valentus is legitimate company but I cannot recommend it as a great business opportunity for anybody. The products might have a good reputation as effective, but the products are overpriced and FDA challenged, so it would be difficult to maintain a repeat customer base.
As with most MLM’s, recruitment is crucial and I think with the negative stories out right now about Valentus, it would be difficult to recruit others to join you.
While selling products through direct sales can be lucrative if you’re friendly and enjoy talking to people, I think it would be difficult to make money as a Valentus independent representative.
A BETTER OPPORTUNITY
There is a way to make extra money that is less intense and probably won’t have you losing friends. I can show you how to have a money making website like this and be able to quit your day job. It’s free to join and no credit card is needed. Check out “HOW TO QUIT MY DAY JOB.” You’ll get a website, training and 24/7 support to ensure success!