So you’ve heard you can make some extra money with Jeunesse. It’s a good thing you’ve decided to do some research before jumping into this MLM company.
With the straight facts, I’m going to help you determine if Jeunesse will be the right business opportunity for you.
What is Jeunesse
It is a MLM company in the skin care and nutritional supplements industry, founded in 2009 by Randy Ray and Wendy Lewis, including Scott Lewis as the Chief Visionary Officer.
The company mission is to redefine youth through their revolutionary products.
All 3 had many years of experience in the network marketing industry, being able to grow very large organizations.
They quickly grew Jeunesse to a $5 billion company by 2016. It is an international company with 34 operational offices in 140 countries.
They have a BBB rating of A+, but are not accredited by the BBB.
They have over 500,000 distributors worldwide.
There have been at least 4 lawsuits filed against them, claiming they are a pyramid scheme. This is a common theme for most MLM companies. They do have several BBB complaints, mostly about the products and poor customer service.
What are Jeunesse’s products
The company has been around for many years so the product line is big and diverse, from skin care, to nutritional and travel.
The more popular products include:
- Luminesce – $87.95 – A cellular rejuvenation serum to revitalize the skin’s luminous glow
- Instantly Ageless – $45.95 – A powerful microcream for diminishing the visible signs of aging, within two minutes
- RVL – $94.95 – A scalp infusion treatment that gently hydrates strands and boosts volume to show healthier-looking hair
- RevitaBlu – $85.95 – A refreshing drink mix that will more effectively hydrate and support your body systems
- Zen Fuze – $59.95 – A protein shake designed to help you reach your weight loss goals. It is the foundation for the Zen Project 8 program that targets the three essential parts of getting fit: curbing appetite, burning fat and building muscle.
- MX2O – $60.95 – A dietary supplement and water enhancement that is black in color, for living life to the max
- Finiti – $89.98 – Most advanced supplement to date for total body health
- Reserve – $87.95 – A naturally sweet supplement that contains antioxidants that super charge your internal system, for a healthier, longer life
- Naara – $29.95 – A skin care drink that will replenish the natural loss of collagen
- NV Body Mist – $59.95 – A hydrating and moisturizing mist that will give you a flawless, air-brushed look to envy, blurs skin imperfections
What is the Cost to Join
You can join for $29.95, but that is a little deceiving. When you join, you will be encouraged to buy a product package ranging from $199 – $2299.95, giving you product to immediately sell to make money.
In order to qualify for the compensation plan payments, you have to remain active by selling 60PV per month, equivalent to approximately $90 retail value every month.
What is the Compensation Plan
There are basically 2 ways to make money, sell products and recruit other people to sell products and you will make money off the products they sell.
Jeunesse will pay you in 7 different ways:
- Retail profit (up to 35%)
- New customer acquisition bonus (up to $250 depending on their product package purchase)
- Team commission (bonuses when you have 2 “legs” of recruits that accumulate 100 PV per month)
- Leadership matching bonus (up to 20% bonus on sales of your downline)
- Customer acquisition incentive (5% additional bonus on recruit’s product package purchase, if you have 5 regular customers, 10% if you have 10 regular customers)
- Diamond bonus pool (share 3% of total sales of Jeunesse when you reach diamond rank)
- Lifestyle rewards (incentive trips for reaching certain ranks/quotas)
Now if you’re totally confused by all of that, you can review the complete compensation plan here. I do want to point out that 6 of the 7 ways require you to have recruits making sales.
What is the Earning Potential
According to Jeunesse, just over 65% of the distributors made over $245, 14% made about $4300 and 1% made over $82,000 for 2019, but that is totally misleading and incomplete. That was based on only about 10% of their distributors.
As with most MLMs, only about 5% (at most) of the distributors make any kind of substantial money. Because of that fact, is why many MLMs are deemed pyramid schemes, where only the upper echelon of the distributors make a substantial income.
The earning potential is phenomenal, but highly unlikely without extreme effort.
If you were worried about this being a scam, it’s not. Jeunesse is a legitimate business, with a legitimate business opportunity to make money for anybody who wants to get involved. However, I cannot recommend this opportunity to anybody.
Selling expensive products like these will be difficult, especially when there is really nothing proprietary about the products. Also, the high number of distributors already involved, makes me think the competition will be very tough and it will be hard to grow a customer base. I also don’t like the minimum monthly purchase requirement, which will become costly very fast if the sales aren’t made.
A BETTER OPPORTUNITY
There is a way to make extra money that is less intense and less expensive. I can show you how to have a money making website like this and be able to quit your day job. It’s free to join and no credit card is needed. You’ll get a website, training and 24/7 support to ensure success! Check out “HOW TO QUIT MY DAY JOB.”