What is a Landing Page
A landing page is the webpage that subjects the site visitor to some sort of Call to Action. To clarify, the Call to Action can be a sign-up form, a contest entry or an offer for something. It is where the visitor ends up once they have clicked an ad from your marketing campaign.
In theory, any website page can be a landing page, but a good landing page is designed to have the single focus of whatever the specific call to action may be. Therefore, you want your landing page to be the best choice for converting traffic from a specific marketing campaign, which in turn, will lower the costs of obtaining a lead or sale. Subsequently, a landing page is necessary for quick conversions.
Types of Landing Pages
- Lead Generation – This type is designed to gather leads via a data capture form, like a signup form. In other words, they are good if you’re looking to give your customer the chance to think about your offer. Moreover, it keeps them on the fence between either conversion or walking away. In theory, a lead generation page will present a request and a reward at the same time. With that in mind, the request is the information you ask for in the form, and the reward is the specific offer. Whatever the offer is, it should be worth the customer’s time to fill out your form and be added to your mailing list, after all is said and done.
- Click Through – As implied, it does not need any type of form. A click through page basically acts as a middleman between the ad and the page to which the customer is directed. One instance, is the idea of linking an ad to a shopping cart. For clarity, it should give a brief description or explanation of what the visitor has come to after clicking through, plus an absolute call to action.
Why Use a Landing Page Builder
First, a landing page builder will help you design a customized, targeted landing page that will push a visitor into becoming a lead or sale.
Second, because a good landing page should be a vital part of your online business, using a landing page builder will make that essential element of your business a simple process.
In short, the benefits of using a landing page builder include the following:
- Ease of Use – Allows you to create a landing page even if you don’t have technical knowledge. All you have to do is follow the instructions. Basically, it will let you quickly develop a goal-oriented landing page, with the use of pre-designed templates, customizable to your own business needs.
- Enticing Templates – Because a landing page builder, with their pre-designed templates, can easily give you that visually attractive, creative and alluring template to pull in your target audience.
- Flexible Publishing Options – Lets you easily control how many subdomains will run campaigns, without needing any IT teams. A subdomain gives you an extra opportunity to show more context on a page with content in the URL. In other words, you can educate your leads before they become aware of the content on your landing page.
- A/B Testing – Most landing page builders come with a built-in A/B testing tool. A/B testing is a process of showing two variants of the same web page to different segments of website visitors at the same time and comparing which variant produces more conversions. With that in mind, A/B testing should be a critical part of having a landing page and subsequently should be part of a landing page builder. That is to say, the ability to test component effectiveness is essential. Certainly without a landing page builder, you would need to buy an extra special tool kit to monitor your landing page.
- Third-Party Software Tool Integration – In order for a landing page to be truly useful and beneficial, it should be able to integrate with other email marketing tools, webinar platforms, opt-in form builders, SEO tools and other marketing software tools. As a result, a landing page builder will definitely provide you with the ability to easily maximum integration with any other necessary marketing tools.
What Should a Good Landing Page Builder Offer
When trying to choose a landing page builder, keep in mind the items mentioned above, in addition to the more specific items I’ve listed below
- Template Designs – Choices that are designed for maximum conversions with exact calls to action, as well as video & mobile-friend options
- Number of landing pages –Be sure it offers an unlimited number of pages you can build
- Email Marketing Integrations – Ability to sync with your email provider
- Reporting & analytics – Ability to track visits, conversions, A/B testing results and more
- Brand feature – Ability to customize any part of the page with logos, SEO tags, etc.
- Integrated A/B testing – Allows testing and optimization of your page
- Multiple user accounts – Permits several users, so all team members can work together
- Personalization – Ability to send specific offers to specific audiences
- Custom Code – Ability to add custom tracking codes like Google Analytics
- Free Trial – Free period of time to try it out, including a money-back guarantee
- Bonus features – Basically any other additional services that might be included, like, page previews, pop-up tools, live chat, etc.
LANDING PAGE BUILDER COMPARISONS
- Unlimited templates
- Drag & drop builder
- Pre-stocked image library
- Google Analytic & Facebook Pixel-ready
- Easy branding with your domain
- Video Support
- Pricing: Starts at $16.15/month, after free trial period
- Mobile-responsive templates
- Unlimited pages
- Built-in image editor
- Drag & drop editor
- A/B testing
- Popups, webinars, Facebook ads and more
- eCommerce abilities
- Tracking with Facebook Pixel and Google Tag Manager
- Pricing: $15/month, after free trial period
- All-in-one marketing solution
- Highly reputable
- Drag & drop builder
- Create websites and landing pages
- Responsive design
- Plenty of software tools
- Better for larger businesses due to expense
- Pricing: Starts at $50/month, after free trial period
- All-in-One marketing solution
- Easy to use
- Unlimited emails
- Automating follow-up
- Advanced campaign builder
- Simple templates
- Reporting and insights
- Better for larger businesses due to expense
- Pricing: Starts at $56/month, after free trial period
To sum up, you can’t afford to create poor-looking landing pages that don’t convert. That’s why you want to get a landing page builder, so it will be very easy to create that perfect landing page that will generate leads and sales, to enhance your ROI.
Since most will give you a free trial period, you can test a couple different ones to see which would work best with your business.
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO START MAKING MONEY ONLINE
If you would like your own money making website like this, I can show you how to start making money online and quit your day job. It’s free to join and no credit card is required. Check it out!