A Quick Overview:
Price: Price varies by course
Owners: Mark Ling
Overall Rank: 70 out of 100
How Does Affilorama Work?
Affilorama is a legitimate affiliate marketing training program, open to new and experienced affiliate marketers.
It’s free to join, and as a member, you do get access to many lessons, videos, and tutorials to begin with.
Additionally, Affilorama has three premium product packages, as well as an informational support forum for its members.
The Pluses & the Minuses
- Free membership.
- Free access to online tools with basic options.
- Help and support center.
- Options to upgrade to premium content, training, access to boot camp, more downloadable lessons, website setup and hosting, bonuses and more.
- Premium training and upsells can be expensive.
- Some out of date information, content and tutorials shown, (though they are clearly marked so)
- Mixed bag of good and mediocre content, videos, and articles.
My Final Thoughts on Affilorama:
A big concern is that while much of their information is great, some of the content they have on their website it out-of-date, so not always reliable.
If you’re a total newbie to affiliate marketing, it would be an acceptable start, but advanced marketers could become frustrated with the redundancy.
I do recommend Wealthy Affiliate over Affilorama for affiliate marketing training for the following reasons:
- Wealthy Affiliate is much cheaper than Affilorama
- WA’s training and resources are more thorough and up-to-date
- WA support is much better than Affilorama (Can’t beat the convenience of 24/7 live chat, immediate help within WA)
- There’s new training daily, in addition to specialized weekly training with WA
- As a Premium Member with WA, access to exceptional tools and training are included, while they’re given as an upsell in Affilorama
Affilorama is good and legitimate, but Wealthy Affiliate is definitely better.
Please take a look at my complete review of Wealthy Affiliate.