With the coronavirus pandemic being the major health concern now, The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is going to provide knowledge about unconventional treatment and cures. Shortages in medical supplies and typical medical treatment is a real possibility, there needs to be an alternative.
WHAT IS THE LOST BOOK OF HERBAL REMEDIES
The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies is a goldmine collection of remedies that are offered up by mother nature, according to author Nicole Apelian, Ph.D. She insists there are absolute healing powers in the plants of mother nature.
The book will show you (with plenty of illustrations) which plants are medicinal and how to use them for remedies of many ailments. It is a guide for understanding all the curative natures of natural plants, so you don’t have to rely on technologically developed medicines that may not always be available. Also, the use of modern medicine such as pills and injection can result in unwanted side effects, something you won’t get with natural plants.
The book is to be considered a guide to overall good health, using natural methods that have long been lost, explaining the title, The Lost Book of Remedies.
It’s a comprehensive guide because it includes lesser known ingredients, herbs and remedies that haven’t been revealed in many years.
There are over 300 pages of potent natural remedies that have aided many in healing all kinds of ailments.
The book also points out that some plants are actually weeds and there are some you can actually grow yourself. You will learn how to harvest the plants and save for future use.
WHO IS Dr. NICOLE APELIAN, Ph.D
She is a certified doctor, herbalist and survival expert. It was her strongest desire to share her knowledge of plants and natural healing, after overcoming a diagnosis of MS.
Her knowledge was thoroughly tested as a survivalist on the show “Alone,” in 2015 where she was able to last 57 days.
Because of what she had been through, she knew her research and discoveries could help others. She knew her findings should help people who:
- Have autoimmune deficiencies
- Are tired of side effects of manufactured drugs
- Want to cut their health bills
- Are tired of ineffective drugs
- Want to be healthier, naturally
WHAT IS THE PRICE
$37 + $8.99 shipping
Comes in digital (immediate download) or physical formats
IS IT WORTH IT
If you want a better understanding of herbal medicine and how to use plants for healing, the book provides a clear and concise analysis and identification of almost all plants. Even if you have zero-knowledge, the illustrations and descriptions make everything easy to understand.
It is easy to read, in that the chapters are organized by herb, ingredient and remedy. This makes it easy to use as a resource book.
The book is thorough in that it shows all uses for a plant, whether it is to be used raw (like a bandage) or cooked, in order to make full use of a plant. You can also learn which plants are edible, should you ever be lost in the woods!
You can also learn about how some trees have medicinal properties. Once again, should you ever be lost in the woods, it would be nice to have the knowledge that different parts of tree can be used for survival and healing.
PROS AND CONS
- Terrific source of plant-based natural remedies
- Points out the healing powers of mother nature
- Promotes a healthy lifestyle using natural plants for natural healing
- Plenty of pictures for exact identification of plants
- Shows step by step process for making the remedies
- Shows how you can grow some plants yourself
- Available in digital and physical formats
- 2 Bonus books with purchase
- Money back guarantee, no questions asked
- Not all plants are easily accessible, dependent upon your locale
- Hard to get plants can be costly to attain
- Remedies can be time consuming to make
- Remedies not prepared correctly can have extra strong effects that may not be tolerable
- The bonus books are only available in digital format
This is a great resource book for anyone interested in plant-based clean living, natural healing, improved health, and wilderness survival. If you want the challenge of living by nature alone, this is a must-have book. You will probably come away with several different benefits but if you don’t, you can always get your money back!